Looking for a nano mister? Yes, you need a nano mister in your beauty routine! Once you try one, you’ll want to keep a nano mister in your purse and use it on-the-go! It looks like you’re spraying smoke at first glance because the water particles are so fine. When you spray the mister to your face, it doesn’t drip, it adheres perfectly even to your skin; providing deep hydration.
I purchased this nano mister after doing my homework to find the most user-friendly, effective, and affordable nano mist online.
Today I’m sharing with you everything you need to know about the nano mister:
- Beauty benefits of the nano mister
- How to use a nano mister
- The most user-friendly nano mister to purchase
- Which water to use in your nano mister
- Nano mister FAQ
The beauty benefits of the Nano mister facial spray are too good to ignore. Your skin will look buttery smooth, youthful, and hydrated.
#1 Nano Mister Benefits
- Deeply hydrates your skin
- Gives a plump soft look to skin
- Makeup looks smoother – skin appears more youthful
- Prevents dry dull skin
- Primes makeup
- Sets makeup
- Softens lines and wrinkles
- Soothes irritated skin
- Can be used doe aromatherapy
- Soothes irritated eyes
- Prevents chapped lips
- Hydrates eyelashes
- Cures eyelash extension adhesive in 30 seconds
- Add a glow to your makeup
- Look refreshed all day without makeup
- Great humidifier
- Soften hair
- Softens neck lines
#2 How to use the Nano mister
- Make sure it’s charged and ready to go
- Fill up with purified water
- Push the button and spray
- Aim the nano mister all over your face
- Keep the mister moving around your face
- Spray as long as you like
#3 The most user friendly nano mister to purchase
I purchased the #1 recommended nano mister on amazon, called the FRcolor facial mister. I prefer this model of nano mister because it’s the easiest to refill with water. You don’t have to use an eye-dropper or any tubes like many others. You simply twist open the cap and pour bottled water into the nano mister.
#4 Which water to use with your nano mister?
I recommend using purified bottled water. You may not want to use mineral water or hard water because the minerals could build up and possibly clog the nozzle sprayer. You could try cleaning your nano mister once a week with vinegar to descale the nano mister and prevent minerals from building up.
#5 Nano mister FAQ
- What’s a nano mister? It’s the finest mist of water particles that provides deep skin hydration. The mist appears in a “smoke like” form.
- What’s the average cost for a nano mister? $15.00
- Is the nano mister airplane friendly? Yes!
- Does the nano mister make noise? You’ll only hear a quiet misting sound
- How often can I use the nano mister? As often as you want
- Can I spray the nano mister over my makeup? Yes!
- Can I spray a nano mister in my eyes? Yes as long as it’s pure water.
Bonus: How to use a nano mister for best results
On a makeup free face, spray the nano mister for one minute before you apply moisturizer. Spray on top of your moisturizer and over your makeup to set your makeup. Spray the nano mister thought the day over your makeup.
Any questions? Please leave them in the comments below!