How to Remove Split Ends from Hair FAST
How to remove your split ends from hair Fast, in five easy steps! I have been doing this since eight grade and it works! This is the best way to remove split ends from the entire length of hair without going to a salon or needing anyone’s help! Give your hair a little TLC with this DIY How to remove split ends from hair fast ,NOW tutorial! Enjoy!
How to remove your split ends from hair fast, NOW is as easy as five steps and spending a good half hour with your hair, scissors, and your patience! This is How to Remove Split Ends from Hair FAST! You’ll learn how to have healthy hair after this treatment for split ends.
This video above came from my youtube channel:
Please note that this is a tutorial and DIY how to remove ALL the split ends from your entire head of hair length and not just the bottom ends. Every split end removed. Some tutorials are very limiting, not this one!!!!
Every time I do this method how to remove split ends, I feel like I have a whole new head of hair. Also remember that removing all your split ends is also how to make your hair feel smoother. Nobody ever showed me how to do this, I just figured it out myself and wow it really is the best way to remove split ends! This will also help you grow out your hair longer by removing damaged split ends, your hair will be more healthy and your brush will glide more easily through your entire head of hair! Pretty great bonus there! Please also feel free to read my tutorial How to Grow Long Hair Fast!
What Tools you need to Remove Your Split Ends From Hair FAST
- Good sharp high quality scissors (no dull scissors!)
- A chopstick or use your fingers
- Make sure your hair is clean without any styling products in it
- Patience, patience and a patience. (Patience is a virtue)
How to Remove Your Split Ends From your Hair NOW
- Make sure your hair is combed straight down without any snarls
- Take a one inch section of your hair
- Wrap it around your index finger or chopstick as tight but gentle as you can
- Cut all the stray hairs that are sticking out half an inch
- Unwrap it and feel the difference!
You might want to concentrate on some areas especially your front layers if you have dark hair. I can sometimes see people’s split ends in their hair when it’s dark because the split end is usually damages the color into a faded light brown or gray looking.
This method will also freshen all your ends on your hair, making you feel like you just had a hair stylist give you a fresh cut! This will also bring back some life into your hair with less fly aways!
How to Prevent Future Split Ends
- Always use hair conditioner after washing
- Avoid shampoos with sodium lauryl sulfate (try using WEN hair Products Read my review!)
- Keep your hair protected from excessive wind or sun
- Use a hair mask once a week – These are the products I like to use to repair my split ends and treat dry bleached hair.
I highly believe using WEN hair Products has now helped me prevent split ends because it does not contain the popular ingredient sodium lauryl sulfate, which drys out the hair in the first place stripping your natural protective oils.
Enjoy! Has this helped you? Please let me know if my “How to remove your split ends ” tutorial has helped you!
Also please share one of my images of “How to Remove Split Ends Fast” on Pinterest for Hair Care.
Thanks, Jen <3