NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review with before and after photos of the concealer and swatch showing the concealer color CUSTARD. If you’ve been shopping for a high quality, safe and effective concealer, especially to cover your dark under eye area, this is the perfect concealer for you! Please continue reading my “NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review Photos Custard”
NEW Post: Tea Tree Oil Skin Care Benefits
I’ve recently watched so many beautiful video bloggers show their makeup routines in their “Get ready with me” videos. The common denominator of a fabulous finished look with perfect contouring and coverage has consistently been achieved with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. This concealer has WOWED me with how great the coverage is and how the color gets brighter when you layer this fancy NARS concealer! Another great benefit of this creamy concealer is the skin illuminating, light reflective finish this concealer has when it dries. My favorite thing about the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is the thick consistency – it really is creamy.
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer for Acne
- 1 NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer for Acne
- 2 NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer for Dark Circles
- 3 Before and After Photos of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review
- 4 NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer DUPE:
- 5 NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review Swatches:
- 6 Matching NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to your Skin Tone:
- 7 NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer DUPE:
- 8 NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review – PROS and CONS
- 9 NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer FAQ:
- 10 Thanks for reading my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review 😉
Besides the amazing coverage and results, I have peace of mind knowing all the ingredients are safe for my skin! This concealer won’t cause any breakouts! In fact, the thick creamy texture makes it perfect for covering acne or acne scars. This isn’t an oily concealer either, making it again great for acne or great for acne-prone skin. This concealer is Paraben-free, Alcohol free, Synthetic fragrance free, and won’t clog pores.
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer for Dark Circles
It’s a lightweight concealer, making it best for use under the eyes. You defiantly want a lightweight concealer for under the eyes so it won’t show wrinkles or crease too heavily. Now I say light weight because it’s highly pigmented and you don’t need a lot of product, however you can build it up thick. And if you build it up too thick, it may crease. When the product is built up to two – three layers, it completely conceals dark under eye circles. That’s how the products behaves without a primer. If you have under eye wrinkles, you’re going to want a good primer under this concealer.
Here’s the Amazon link to purchase the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: http://amzn.to/1r2rRQu
Before and After Photos of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review
The above photo shows my DARK under eye circles and how I covered them quickly with the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer with 1 application!
This NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is perfect for my under eye area. This concealer has a luxurious texture that’s light weight, buildabe coverage and gives you a smoother complexion. This NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is the best concealer I’ve worked with! It conceals dark under eye circles and you’ll feel like a professional makeup artist when you apply this NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 😉
Pictured below, the sponge wand is great for application. I prefer it to the trendy built-in brush wand applicators. Just pat the wand onto your dark circles and blend with your fingers or the sponge applicator. You can allow it to dry and add another layer. I like to add 2 layers to get a full coverage.
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer DUPE:
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is a very popular dupe for NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, especially looking at the packaging, however the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer has better quality ingredients and covers dark circles BETTER and there’s more shades to better match your skin tone. Not to mention the Maybelline is a fraction of the cost.
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review Swatches:
Matching NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to your Skin Tone:
I purchased my own NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the swatch called CUSTARD.
This swatch color is perfect for anyone like myself who has medium light skin with yellow undertones.
Here’s all the swatches of the new NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and descriptions to find the right NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer for your skin tone!
Starting from the lightest to the darkest NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer shades:
- Chantilly – True ivory shade for fairest complexions
- Vanilla – Tiny cast of pink for the fair complexion
- Honey – Warm peach tone for light to medium complexion
- Custard – Yellow tone for light to medium complexion
- Ginger – Golden undertone for medium complexion
- Biscuit – Medium dark natural balance of pink and yellow
- Caramel – Medium dark yellow and golden undertones
- Amande – Medium dark with golden olive undertones
- Cafe – Dark shade with warm red undertones
- Cacao – Dark shade with deep gold-brown undertones
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer DUPE:
Many beauty bloggers including myself have confirmed that the closest dupe to this NARS concealer is the Maybelline Fit me Concealer.
The packaging is also very similar! I have tried this concealer and noticed it isn’t as highly pigmented as the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. However, it’s pretty close!
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review – PROS and CONS
Here’s the PROS for NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer:
- Gorgeous coverage that looks natural!
- Paraben-free, Alcohol free, Synthetic fragrance free, Non comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Buildable coverage
- Easy to find online and in department stores
- Permanent addition to the NARS concealer collection! – All their concealers listed on their site
- Fast drying
- Extremely blendable
- I prefer this concealer than my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer -Official website product page
- Nice packaging and easy to use wand
- Does not smell bad
- Great for SENSITIVE skin! YAY!
Here’s the CONS for NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer:
- The price $29 for me that seems expensive
- You need a primer for best results
- Not as moisturizing as other concealers
As you can see, the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer PROS has outweighed the CONS! 😉
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer FAQ:
Q: How many layers of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer do I need to cover my dark under eye circles?
A: I need at least two layers of application for great coverage of my under eye circles.
Q: Will NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer cover my scars?
A: No, this is not ideal for scar coverage. This is a very light weight concealer, try a thicker concealer like Mac Pro Longwear Concealer.
Q: Is NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer good for covering ACNE?
A: This concealer can cover acne well and diminish redness but I would use it as a primary under eye concealer because it’s lightweight.
Q: Will NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer break out my skin?
A: No! This concealer does not have any harsh ingredients, even sensitive skin can use it! 🙂
*Please add your own question in the comments and I’ll be happy to answer you!
Overall, it’s a great concealer! This is one of the BEST concealer’s I’ve ever used for my under eye area. You can purchase this with confidence knowing you’re getting a high quality product that won’t cause you any skin irritation! NARS always has great high quality products but they’re very pricey!
Thanks for reading my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review 😉
If you suffer from dark under eye circles, you might like this article too: how to get rid of dark circles under eyes <–I naturally lessened the appearance of my dark under eye circles a couple of shades! 🙂