Does witch hazel tighten skin? Yes! Adding this natural herbal skin care remedy to your daily beauty routine will help you tighten loose skin and also sagging skin on your face and anywhere you use witch hazel. Keep reading to learn how I apply witch hazel to my face for skin tightening and anti aging.
It’s true, witch hazel is an astringent that can effectively give you tighter skin.
I always have a large bottle of witch hazel in my medicine cabinet for many wonderful uses, especially for beauty and skin care. I have been using witch hazel for 4 years to keep my skin looking amazing.
It wasn’t until a couple days after I first started using with hazel that I noticed my skin was looking tighter and more “awake.”
At least one day out of my work week it seems I wake up looking tired, my eyes will look sleepy and the skin under my eyes will either have little bags or sagging skin. My face would look droopy too. I needed to perk up and tighten my skin fast. Witch hazel tightens my skin like nothing else I have ever tried.
If you have loose skin or even sagging mature skin, give witch hazel a try!
Witch Hazel for Skin Tightening
- Works fast
- All natural
- Fights inflammation
- Contains skin loving tannins
- Contains polyphenols
- Contains natural antioxidants
- Shrinks blood vessels
- Tightens all skin types
- Long lasting
- Works better with use
- Feels refreshing
- *Bonus- also helps with wrinkles
How I apply With Hazel to my face for Tighter Skin
- On a makeup-free cleansed face apply a saturated cotton pad to your face in upward strokes
- If you notice dirt and oil on the cotton pad, repeat with a clean cotton pad
- Allow your face to dry naturally for five minutes
- Your skin should feel refreshed and skin should start tightening and tingling
- Apply more witch hazel to the face/body/ affected areas and allow to dry
- (I like to repeat this step five times)
- You should notice tighter skin
- Next, seal in skin moisture –
- Apply organic cold pressed coconut oil to skin
- Apply reship seed oil to face, especially under eyes
- Bonus* For extreme saggy skin add this derma roller for saggy jowls
I especially love using witch hazel to tighten the skin on my face, but you can use it to tighten the skin on your body. It’s perfect for making into body wraps and helping with sagging skin as a result of weight loss. It’s also great for women to use witch hazel for a postpartum belly wrap.
The Brand of Witch Hazel I use:
This is my favorite witch hazel for skin tightening because it’s alcohol free and perfect for sensitive skin
Witch hazel for skin tightening works great on it’s own, these are the natural products I use after for my anti aging skin care routine.
The Rosehip Seed Oil I use:
The cold pressed coconut oil I use on my body:
For seriously sagging loose skin, I recommend adding a derma roller after using witch hazel:
If you have any questions about witch hazel for skin tightening, please leave them in the comments, I’m always happy to reply.