Soft Eyebrows using Eyeshadow Tutorial
Soft Eyebrows using Eyeshadow tutorial! This is my Eyebrow Routine with video! Achieve natural looking soft eyebrows with my tutorial!
Hi gorgeous! This is my soft eyebrows using eyeshadow tutorial. This gives my eyebrows a soft natural look. My natural eyebrows are black but I love filling them in with a lighter brown palette. Give this a try!
How to get Soft Eyebrows using Eyeshadow Tutorial
1. Use two different colored eyeshadows – One light and one a couple shades darker.
2. Apply the darker eyeshadow to the arch and outer corner.
3. Apply the lighter color eyeshadow to the beginning of the eyebrow and blend it toward the middle.
4. Use a blender brush to soften the eyeshadow.
5. Apply concealer to the bottom of the eyebrow and blend it downward creating a sharp clean line.
6. Finish by concealing above the eyebrow arch.
Products I used:
e.l.f. Studio 36-Piece Geometic Eyeshadow Book ($4.80)
e.l.f. Studio Small Angled Brush ($3.00)
e.l.f. Studio HD Lifting Concealer -color FAIR ($3.00)
Sonia Kashuk Gold Limited Edition (these are so hard to find online)
here’s my review: http://eleganceandbeautyreviews.com/sonia-kashuk-makeup-brush-review/
If you want to experiment and try a new eyebrow shape for your eyes, try my free printable eyebrow stencils
I’m still new at the makeup tutorials. Any honest feedback is beyond welcome! I have so much respect for youtubers who make high quality makeup tutorials. I had a hard time making this. Hopefully the next will be better! YAY!
Link to my youtube video:
Soft Eyebrows using Eyeshadow! My Eyebrow Routine on Youtube
My youtube beauty channel – Please subscribe!