Proactiv Revitalizing Toner – Acne Skin Care
Here’s my Proactiv Revitalizing Toner Review! If you have acne prone skin, I highly recommend you use the 3 step Proactiv Solutions System! This review will focus on the Proactiv Revitalizing Toner, what it is and how it works. (Step 2)
The Proactiv Revitalizing Toner is as strong against acne as it is gentle to your skin! I love how refreshed and moisturized my skin feels after I use the Proactiv Revitalizing Toner. I always notice a surprising amount of oil and dirt this toner removes from my skin. The toner only removes the bad oils that clog pores and the good ingredients such as witch hazel help leave behind the good oils. This toner removes the excess oils and helps continue the exfoliating job the Renewing Cleanser started. The Proactiv Revitalizing Toner is also a rock star because shrinks the pores, leaving you with a smooth complexion! This complete acne system fixed my skin back to normal fast! After using this toner, use the Repairing Treatment for best results like mine!
How to Use Proactiv Revitalizing Toner for Best Results:
- Make sure you first properly use the Proactiv Renewing Cleanser
- Saturate a cotton ball or pad, never use tissue (won’t scrub as good)
- In circular motions gently scrub your face with the pad
- You should see dirt and grime pulling out of your pores onto the cotton
- Flip the cotton over and use the clean side for another final scrub
- Allow the toner to naturally dry
What does Proactiv Revitalizing Toner do?
- Shrinks and purifies the pores
- The Glycolic Acid exfoliates the dead skin and keeps your pores unclogged
- The moisturizers calm and deeply hydrate your skin
- Skin is prepped for step 3, Repairing Treatment
- Soothes acne, balances the skin’s PH level
Proactiv Revitalizing Toner Key Ingredients:
- Glycolic Acid – Removes dead skin cells
- Witch Hazel – Tightens pores read the Skin Care Benefits of Witch Hazel and be Amazed!
- Aloe Vera – Soothes and softens skin
- Pantheno – Part of the Vitamin B Complex, excellent moisturizing properties
- Allantoin – Helps the skin renew itself
Your skin should now feel incredibly squeaky clean, moisturized, comfortable and your pores should feel smaller now with all the excess dirt and oil removed.
After using the Proactiv Revitalizing Toner, let it air dry naturally into your skin and continue to step 3, the Repairing Treatment.
Thanks for reading my Proactiv Revitalizing Toner review!
Has this toner helped you? Do you have any questions? Please leave a comment below! Thanks!