Have your ever wished you knew how to make your own Pore Strips? Today is your lucky day to not only naturally unclog your pores, but to also save money!
Pore Strips immediately unclog your pores and prevent acne! I’ve spent so much money in the past buying fancy Biore Pore Strips for my nose and forehead, what a nice surprise I can actually make my own pore strips that actually work better in my opinion and cover your entire face. Did I mention I’m excited about saving approximately $8-$14 per box of pore strips? I LOVE anything that’s a beauty DIY homemade remedy don’t you? I’m going to show you how to make YOUR OWN Pore Strips!
Why homemade pore strips RULE :
- Homemade pore strips cover your whole face!
- Never have to worry about the price
- All natural ingredients = organic pore strips
- No Perfumes or irritation
- No paper waste, no packaging.
Make your Own Pore Strips!
What you need for homemade pore strips:
- 1 Tablespoon Unflavored Gelatine (I buy Knox brand)
- 1 Tablespoon of Milk or Water
- 1 small cup or bowl (microwavable)
- either 1 old makeup brush, spoon, or Popsicle stick to spread onto your face.
Pore Strip How To Guide:
- Make sure your face is freshly washed and dried without any lotion or facial products on it
- Tie your hair back, especially no stray hairs touching your face
- Add 1 Tablespoon of unflavored gelatine into a cup or bowl (microwavable)
- Add 1 Tablespoon of milk
- Stir until it’s smooth without lumps
- Microwave the mixture for 15 seconds
- Stir the warm mixture quickly
- Place the mixture evenly onto your
- Leave the homemade pore strip on your skin for approximately 20 minutes or until it’s 100% dry
- Carefully start at your chin and peel off the pore strip moving upwards
- When you get to your cheeks, peel off the pore strip towards your nose
- After your nose, peel off the pore strip up towards your forehead
- When finished peeling off the pore strip, wash your face with warm water to remove excess pieces and residue.
Now, look down at your homemade pore strip and see all the little plugs that were trapped in your skin! You will also find this will naturally remove the little fine peach hairs off your face! Wow!
Your face will now also feel incredibly smooth. Yay!
If you’re suffering from black heads and acne, I recommend you use this 3 times a week! Your large pores will look smaller over time and you’ll have less acne, black heads, and less peach fuzz!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my new YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ElegancebyJen