The best long hair guide online. If you want long hair fast, this is the ULTIMATE long hair guide. I’m sharing all my long hair secrets. You can start seeing stronger and longer hair results in 90 days. These long hair tips have been kept secret in my family for years, and now I’m sharing my top secret hair guide with you.
This is how I grow my hair longer, faster, stronger, and keep it long and healthy. People are always asking me how I keep my long hair healthy and strong, without any split ends. As a bonus, I’m answering all your questions about long hair and how you can get long hair with this ultimate long hair guide. Let’s break the internet with my ultimate long hair guide now.
(wouldn’t you love to be able to do a hair flip like this photo below?)
Girl ….this can be you… keep reading 😉
The Ultimate Long Hair Guide
- The Ultimate Long Hair Guide
- Fast Hair Growth Tips:
- Don’t Wash your Hair Everyday!
- How often should I wash my hair?
- How to properly wash your hair for longer hair growth
- The Best Hairbrush for long hair
- Can I use a boar bristle brush on my dry hair?
- *Why use a boar bristle brush?
- How to use a boar bristle hairbrush:
- Benefits of a boar bristle hairbrush
- Tips for Taking care of your boar bristle brush
- Popular Hair Questions
- Popular Hair Questions Answered – Part One: CUTING
- #1 If I trim the ends of my hair, will it start to grow faster?
- Popular Hair Questions Answered – Part Two: SHAVING
- Popular Hair Questions Answered – Part Three: HAIR MYTHS
- Popular Hair Questions Answered – Part Four: FEMININE BEAUTY
- Please feel free to ask me any long hair growth questions
- Best Hair Vitamins for Faster Hair Growth
- The key hair growth ingredients in this hair supplement:
- Hair Skin and Nails Ingredients:
- How to take hair skin and Nail hair growth supplement:
- Best Shampoo to Make Hair Grow Longer Faster
- #1 Loreal sulfate-free shampoo
- Why use sulfate free shampoo?
- Dry Scalp Treatment
- Monthly Hair Oil Treatment
- Natural Hair Strengthening Treatment
- DIY Homemade Shampoo
- Have any questions about my long hair guide?
First, let’s start with my top 20 fast hair growth tips.
Best of all, these easy fast hair growth tips really work on all hair types.
When you use these hair care tips everyday, they become part of your beauty routine.
Due to the fact I personally have been doing these fast hair growth tips for twenty years. To me, they’re just common sense ways to take good care of your hair.
However, these fast hair growth tips will help anyone grow their hair faster and keep it long and healthy.
Fast Hair Growth Tips:
- Don’t wash your hair everyday*
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo
- Always use hair conditioner after shampoo
- Rinse hair with cold water
- Lock in moisture by adding oil to hair
- Never brush wet hair
- Massage your scalp everyday
- Eat healthy – no sodas \ sugars \ drugs
- Take hair growth supplements
- Allow hair to dry naturally -No using flat iron
- Use a boar bristle hairbrush* and wide tooth comb
- No tight braids or ponytails
- Sleep on satin pillowcases
- Never bleach your hair
- Only use ammonia-free hair dye if needed
- Avoid chlorine pools
- Avoid long direct sun exposure
- Oil your hair monthly
- Deep condition your hair at least once a month
- Sweaty scalp? Always rinse away sweat
Second, you’re probably wondering the importance of each hair care tip. Keep reading for the reasons behind each of these natural fast hair growth tips. Some of these should be common sense, but a few of these natural hair growth remedies may seem questionable
Don’t Wash your Hair Everyday!
*Why it’s important not to wash your hair everyday
Because shampooing everyday can strip your hair of protective oils, you can also dry out your scalp and cause hair loss. You could also result of a dry itchy scalp, even dandruff. When your hair has the right amount of protective oils, it creates a healthy foundation for your hair to grow.
Most of all, your natural hair oils are one of the best ways you can keep your hair growing longer.
Your natural hair oils are called sebum, they protect both your scalp and hair length. These natural hair oils help give your hair elasticity. Speaking of helping with hair elasticity, that brings us to boar bristle brushes.
How often should I wash my hair?
Wash your hair only once a week.
I only wash my hair once a week. Why? Because you want to keep your natural protective hair oils, they’re like gold! Speaking of washing your hair, be sure to allow your hair to completely dry. However, if your scalp gets sweaty, you need to rinse away the sweat from your scalp, try a dry shampoo.
Also, let’s cover the whole washing your hair process.
How to properly wash your hair for longer hair growth
- Before washing your hair, use a wide tooth comb to remove snarls. (wash you hair before bed)
- Separate your hair in half or even thirds it it’s very thick.
- In the shower, use warm water and start saturating your scalp and using your finger tips to massage your scalp and loosen any dirt and excess oils.
- Wet the whole length of your hair until its saturated and rinsed completely.
- Apply a small amount of sulfate free shampoo in the palm of your hands and lather it.
- Apply the lather mixture to your scalp and massage it concentrating on your scalp.
- Work the lather down to your neck and rinse the shampoo out allowing it to fall to the ends of the hair.
- NEVER concentrate the shampoo on your ends or past your shoulders.
- Completely rinse the shampoo from your hair using warm water.
- Allow the water to drip from your hair until it’s just heavily damp.
- Apply a large amount of hair conditioner to the back of your shoulders and saturate it completely to the ends of your hair.
- Make sure the ends of your hair are saturated with conditioner.
- Loosely bring your hair back using an old hair tie or drape your hair back around your shoulders.
- Continue to wash your body and allow hair conditioner to seep in for five minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and rinse a final rinse with cold water.
- Allow water to drain from hair and wrap your hair up in a small hair turban.
- Apply a dime size amount of coconut oil to the bottom length of your hair.
- Allow hair to air dry. (allow hair to dry overnight)
- When hair is dry, carefully comb with a wide tooth comb, proceed with a boar bristle brush, as mentioned below.
When you hair is dry, use a boar bristle brush. This brush will also help keep your hair clean throughout the week. be sure to wash your boar bristle brush if it gets too oily or dirty.
The Best Hairbrush for long hair
The Best Hairbrush For Long Hair is a boar bristle brush for keeping your hair shiny and strong. And the best comb is a wide tooth comb for removing snarls. You’ll want to these hair tools overtime your brush your hair. Let me explain why.
When your hair is dry, first use a wide tooth comb to remove any snarls and to get your hair separated into a few sections to use your brush. Always use your boar bristle brush after your wide tooth comb.
Not only is the boar bristle brush the best hairbrush for long hair, it’s also the best hair brush to prevent breakage.
The boar bristle brush prevents breakage by distributing your scalp’s sebum from root to tip. This protective oil keeps your hair protected, by keeping it hydrated. The thin layer of sebum also makes your hair super shiny! However, too much sebum makes your hair look greasy.
Can I use a boar bristle brush on my dry hair?
If you have very dry hair or perhaps you scalp is not producing sebum, you can use a couple drops of coconut oil or argan oil. Apply the drops to the tips of your hair and work your way up.
Your roots may look greasy and the ends of your hair dry? You need to distribute your hair’s sebum from the root to the ends of your hair.
The boar bristle brush is even the best hairbrush for thin fragile hair. Wow, so many benefits to one amazing hairbrush. No matter if your hair is thin or thick, it’s great on all hair types, especially long hair.
The boar bristle brush is hands down the best hairbrush for long hair and more. The benefits of using a natural boar bristle brush will amaze you. Your hair will feel transformed after using a boar bristle brush for just one week.
Most importantly, I use my boar bristle hairbrush everyday!
*Why use a boar bristle brush?
Boar bristle brushes are made from natural stiff strong hairs of a boar. The design of the brush and use of natural bristles helps distribute the good protective hair oils from your scalp to the vulnerable ends of your hair. The ends of your hair are the first to dry out. Long hair has a lot of length to cover, making a boar bristle brush one of the best fast hair growth tips and remedies.
Secondly, my boar bristle brush gives me hair care benefits no other hair brush can provide.
How to use a boar bristle hairbrush:
- Use your boar bristle brush on dry non-damp hair
- First, I prep my hair by using a long hair pick to gently untangle any snarls.
- Always start untangling hair at the ends and slowly work your way up towards your roots. It’s important to untangle your hair with a long toothed comb.
- Start using your boar bristle brush on the ends of your hair.
- Gently work your way up to your roots
- Brush your hair from your ends to your roots three times
- This helps get your natural hair oils evenly distributed to your ends.
Benefits of a boar bristle hairbrush
- Strengthens hair
- Stimulates production of hair oil
- Massages scalp – stimulates circulation
- Makes hair grow faster
- Helps smooth hair / reduce frizz
- Makes hair shinier
- Prevent breakage
- Keeps hair from drying out
- Helps keep hair cleaner – removes dirt/debree
Tips for Taking care of your boar bristle brush
- Use a comb to remove dirt, fuzz, and collected degree from the brush
- Wash your brush at least once every two weeks
It’s no wonder why the best hairbrush For long hair is a boar bristle brush.
Any questions about growing long hair or about hairbrushes? Please leave them in the comments below and I’ll answer you asap.
We all want longer, thicker, more fabulous hair. Like many of us, we want a quick solution and we’re willing to try anything in hopes of getting long. What really works and what does not?
I have the answers ahead, keep reading.
Take a look at some of these popular hair growth questions.
It’s something we’ve all heard but wonder if it really works. Right?
Popular Hair Questions
You’ve probably heard or asked all these hair questions before:
- If I trim the ends of my hair, will it start to grow faster?
- Does cutting split ends help hair grow?
- Will hair grow faster if you shave it?
- Is it true that hair grows faster after a haircut?
- I got a short haircut, will it make my hair grow faster?
- If I shave my head, will my hair grow back thicker?
- After I wax or pluck the hair will it grow back thicker?
- I cut my hair will if grow faster during moon phases?
- Is it good to cut your hair?
- Does cutting your hair make it healthier?
- Is there good hair cutting feing shiu?
- Are there benefits of trimming your hair?
- When you shave does it make it grow back thicker and darker?
Ok, so many hair growth questions.
I’m going to go down the list and answer these.
Can we take a moment for long hair goals?
You want long hair but you’re cutting it faster than it grows, stop cutting your hair!
Isn’t this long hair simply stunning?
Long Hair Goals
Popular Hair Questions Answered – Part One: CUTING
#1 If I trim the ends of my hair, will it start to grow faster?
No. trimming your hair is actually counter productive. Here’s why:
Hair is manufactured in your scalp, below the surface of your skin inside hair follicles.
Cutting the ends of your hair has no effect on your hair follicles rate of growth.
Trimming the ends of your hair has no effect in the process of speeding up your hair growth.
Your hair follicle has no idea how long your hair is. The ends of your hair and your scalp do not communicate to each other. Your hair folicles go through growth cycles. One hair follicle may be programmed by your DNA to grow for several years and then shed / fall out and go dormant for many years.
The hair follicles on your head are programmed to grow for a specific amount of time based on your genetics.
#2 Does cutting split ends help hair grow?
Cutting your split ends will not help your hair grow. However, cutting your split ends helps give the appearance of healthier, thicker hair. If you want your hair to be more manageable, and easier to take care of, you may opt to cut your hair. Keep in mind, trimming does not make your hair grow any faster. Cutting your split ends can also make your hair feel smoother when you run your fingers through your hair.
Popular Hair Questions Answered – Part Two: SHAVING
#3 Will hair grow faster if you shave it?
No. Please stop shaving your head in hopes of achieving healthier and more thicker hair. My friend growing up told me that her mom shaved her head when she was a baby! She though this was the only reason why she has thick hair. LOL. No, it’s because of your DNA and genetics.
#4 Is it true that hair grows faster after a short haircut?
No. It may seem like your hair grows faster but it does not. For example, if I cut my hair and gave myself bangs, it would seem like my hair grows fast because I see it on my forehead everyday, eventually reaching down to my eyes. You only need to trim bangs no more than an inch so you would be going to get a haircut every month. This would seem like your hair is growing faster, but it’s not. It’s just because you take extreme notice on your face. LOL.
#5 Does men’s hair grow faster than women’s hair because they shave their head often?
#6 If I shave my newborn baby’s head, will my hair grow back thicker?
No. Please stop shaving newborn infant’s heads.
#7 After I wax or pluck the hair will it grow back thicker?
No. If you constantly pluck or wax, it can weaken the hair follicle and it may never grow back. So if you have white or grey hair, don’t pluck them.
Popular Hair Questions Answered – Part Three: HAIR MYTHS
#8 I cut my hair will if grow faster during moon phases?
This is a big myth. No matter where any of the planets are, it will have no effect on the growth rate of your hair. This is old folk lore.
#9 Is it good or bad luck to cut your hair?
No. However, if a haircut makes you feel more confident or more attractive, it can make you feel lucky. It’s good to make your hair a manageable length you can easily take care of. Having long hair is not a fit for everyone’s lifestyle. Cutting your hair can give it the appearance that it’s healthier. However, it has do direct relation to the speed of your hair growth.
#10 Does cutting your hair make it healthier?
Cutting your hair can make it look healthier. However, it will not make your hair grow thicker or longer.
#11 Is there good hair cutting feing shiu?
#12 Are there benefits of trimming your hair?
Yes, it makes your hair look pretty and feel thicker and smoother when you cut off damaged areas. However it will not make your hair grow any faster.
#13 When you shave does it make it grow back thicker and darker?
No. shaving has no effect on making your hair thicker or darker.
Popular Hair Questions Answered – Part Four: FEMININE BEAUTY
#14 Do men prefer women with long hair?
Yes. Most men do prefer women with long hair. This is scientifically proven. Hair length, and even the quality is actually a sign of fertility, health. Even a key signal to males that a woman has reproductive potential. It’s easy to say long hair triggers primal instincts in males that a woman is healthy and a preferred choice.
#15 Should I tell my husband / boyfriend I plan to cut my hair short before doing it?
This is a serious hot topic concerning long hair. I strongly recommend you don’t get a short hair cut. I hear about men being completely “turned off” after seeing their woman with a drastic short hair cut. If you met your man with long hair, it might have been something that really attracted him to you, why change that?
#16 Should I grow out my hair for charity?
Growing out your hair for charity sounds nice. However, do your research how your hair will actually make a difference. Pick a good charity that’s reputable. Many hair donating charities are more run like businesses that profit from your hair and don’t go to people in need of wigs.
#17 Standard beauty of women?
Centuries, long hair has been the standard of beauty for women. Since Biblical times, long hair has been viewed as their “crowning glory”. So, why would you want to change this?
#18 I cut my hair short, why am I now depressed?
A drastic short hair cut can trigger depression. I know many ladies that have cut their hair short and regretted it. Many women can become bitter and hateful when they miss their long hair and become jealous of women with long hair. Ladies, if you’re depressed from cutting your hair, grow it back! Take this as a learning opportunity and never cut your hair again.
Please feel free to ask me any long hair growth questions
Thank you for reading all about hair! If you enjoyed reading “Does Cutting Hair Make it Grow Faster Thicker or Longer?” Please share.
Do you have any hair growth questions, please leave them in the comments section.
There’s so many things we can do to make our hair grow faster. However, there’s lots of these questions proved by science.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please check out my hair growth tips.
Best Hair Vitamins for Faster Hair Growth
Hair Skin and Nails is the best hair vitamin for faster hair growth.
I want to share with you the best supplement I have ever taken to make my hair grow faster.
These vitamins actually work fast. I have tried so many hair vitamins and supplement. Now, I finally found a hair growth secret that works for me.
My husband is also my witness. 🙂
My husband took these hair vitamins with me for one week. We both experienced faster hair growth. These vitamins also work to make your nails grow faster and your skin to look more healthy. He was amazed!
It’s amazing how your body will reward you when you take all the necessary vitamins you need.
These vitamins actually made my husband’s hair grow too fast for his preference. These vitamins made his hair grow but he needed another haircut after one week.
I loved seeing my roots grow out fast. Not only did the vitamins make my hair grow faster, my hair quality was also thicker and shinier looking.
Just imagine how long you might be lacking in specific vitamins and minerals from not eating right.
If you’re lacking in one of many necessary nutrients, your hair might even fall out, grow slower, become brittle or even thinner. Not to mention… possibly grey!
These vitamins have been around for a long time. For those of you that have a hard time swallowing pills like myself, they make a yummy gummie version. They’re delicious.
They’re vegan vitamins for hair growth!
The key hair growth ingredients in this hair supplement:
- Biotin 2.5 mg
- Vitamin C 15 mg
- Vitamin E 15 IU
This supplement contains the right amount of biotin. Biotin in the catalyst for faster hair growth. Some other supplements have too much which can cause weird reactions in the body. Biotin helps stimulate the creation of essential fatty acids in the scalp. This is extremely important for making your hair grow faster. Having the necessary amount of hydration and vitamins in the scalp and body is key for constant healthy hair growth.
Hair Skin and Nails Ingredients:
Corn syrup, sugar, dicalcium phosphate, grape juice color concentrate, gelatin, modified food starch, citric acid, lactic acid, natural strawberry flavor, black carrot juice color concentrate, maltodextrin, fractionated coconut oil (contains one or more of the following: carnauba wax, beeswax, silica.
Does not contain any of the undesireable ingredients below:
- Artificial flavor!
How to take hair skin and Nail hair growth supplement:
Take one in the morning with breakfast and one in the evening with dinner.
I’ll help you select the best shampoo available in 2017 to add to your hair care routine. Best of all, I’ll tell your the best shampoo to make hair grow longer faster.
If you have long hair goals, you have to use this shampoo!
Best Shampoo to Make Hair Grow Longer Faster
Using the right shampoo can help you grow long hair faster than other shampoos.
We spend money on many hair care products, why not use the best shampoo to help your hair grow faster.
You’re either currently helping your hair grow or slow down hair growth each time you shampoo your hair, If you wash your hair regularly with the right shampoo, you can help grow your hair faster. It’s true.
There’s so many shampoos to choose from.
My hair is super long, it goes all the way down my back. I use the best shampoos to help me grow long hair faster and keep it long and strong.
#1 Loreal sulfate-free shampoo
If you’re serious about taking the first step to faster hair growth, use this shampoo. This sulfate-free collection is my favorite. It’s affordable and has high quality ingredients without the bad sulfates.
Why use sulfate free shampoo?
Loreal has been continuing to create sulfate free shampoos and there’s so many to choose from in their sulfate-free 2017 collection. These shampoos below are my #1 favorites. They smell amazing and won’t strip your hair of protective oils, they give back and nourish from root to tip. I want to also mention these shampoos won’t irritate your scalp. Shampoos that don’t dry out your hair like these help your hair grow faster and longer.
I keep this fast hair growth shampoo in my bathroom shower. My favorite is the orange and pink ones. (on the left)They really help keep my hair smooth and soft. Because my hair is long, I get asked all the time what shampoo I use. This brand Loreal sulfate-free shampoo is always the one I recommend.
Dry Scalp Treatment
If you have a dry scalp and your hair is slowly growing, this treatment will help you.
- Take 1/2 Cup of warm extra virgin olive oil
- Add 3 drops of tea tree oil
- Use 1 whole raw aloe vera stem of gel and juice
- 1 drop of peppermint oil
- Apply the oil mixture to your scalp
- Allow to absorb into your scalp for 1 hour
Monthly Hair Oil Treatment
Finally, every month or as needed, you need to saturate your hair and scalp with warm oil. This helps make sure your hair is getting enough oil and moisture. This is crucial for keeping your hair long and strong.
- Take 1 cup of warm olive oil or coconut oil
- Apply to entire length of hair
- Wrap hair up in warm hair turban
- Allow to saturate for one hour
- Rinse and wash hair as normal
Natural Hair Strengthening Treatment
- Beat 2 whole eggs
- Combine with 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
DIY Homemade Shampoo
Have any questions about my long hair guide?
If this ultimate long hair guide helped you, please share this image on pinterest.
Please share these natural long hair growth tips on Pinterest: